Do you see your child?
- Has high sensitivity
- Has excessive amounts of energy
- Bores easily
- May appear to have a short attention span
- Requires emotionally stable and secure adults around him or her
- Will resist authority if it is not democratically oriented
- Has preferred ways of learning, particularly in reading and maths
- May become easily frustrated because they have big ideas and lack the resources or people to assist them in carrying these tasks to fruition.
- Learns from an exploratory level, resisting rote memory or just being a listener.
- Cannot sit still unless absorbed in something of their own interest
- May withdraw if feeling threatened or alienated, and may sacrifice their creativity in order to ‘belong.’
They are definitely not followers.
Temperamentally Difficult Children and ADHD
This book is for all parents with temperamentally difficult children.
An uplifting innovative approach! Easy to follow, informative, and you set your own pace. No matter if your child is taking medication or if you want to avoid medication this book will help you. I am sure.
The strategies in this book are the same strategies
I use every day with my clients in my office.
The first thing you want to do is scan the book for the parts that jump out at you immediately, then go back and read it cover to cover.
I truly want you to be be a proud parent with a happy child!
About the Author Excerpts from the Book Testimonials
We are VERY pleased to offer the book in 2 versions:
You will be able to start reading about ADHD and your child in a matter of minutes by ordering our e-Book through PayPal here.
Or, order the book in hardcover below!